Reginasaurus.net
  • Go Back
Regis Memory

July's Poll

July's Poll  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What is your favorite music video from Remember us to Life?

• Bleeding Heart
    • Black and White
    • Small Bill$
    • The Trapper and the Furrier

What is your favorite music video from Remember us to Life? Tell us why in the comments! Do you have a favourite director from the mix?

Wow my favorite is definitely Bleeding Heart, I love seeing her as a child, could be any of us just shows how real she is. I love the message behind Trapper...so true in our society and those who lose most are those who spend their whole lives feeling worthless because they fail to achieve great monetary heights of the millionaires and billionaires of our world, only ones who will “win” in the end are those who are born again. Small bills seems to have been given the most thought, but to me I feel like the message is the life of a drug addict, I don’t like drugs nor do I prefer to be around addicts so that is my least favorite.

• Like 1

1. Black and White. Professional filming here is the main reason why it's on the top of my list.
The place is gorgeous, Regina is so beatiful, as well as the ballerina.
And you can see all this beauty at the full extent, because the shots are so well-thought-out and harmonious.
The lighting and dynamics match the song.
And Regina does some dancing :)

2. Bleeding Heart. I love the footage from Regina childhood, it fits so naturally into the song and amplifies the feelings.
The photos are so good! My favourite is the last one at 2:57.
The ending is powerful as well.
The song itself is my favourite of these four and special for me.

3. Small Bill$. I like how you can see a story here. There are different interpretations of both lyrics and visuals in youtube comments.
Another pleasant thing is seeing Regina in different styles, with different hair.
The mermaid scene at the end is amusing.
The song itself has unique vibe.

4. The Trapper and the Furrier. The good thing here is that you can see those blue eyes closely :)
But there is not much happening.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, musicforever said:

Wow my favorite is definitely Bleeding Heart, I love seeing her as a child, could be any of us just shows how real she is. I love the message behind Trapper...so true in our society and those who lose most are those who spend their whole lives feeling worthless because they fail to achieve great monetary heights of the millionaires and billionaires of our world, only ones who will “win” in the end are those who are born again. Small bills seems to have been given the most thought, but to me I feel like the message is the life of a drug addict, I don’t like drugs nor do I prefer to be around addicts so that is my least favorite.

IMO you misinterpreted the lyrics of Small Bill$. It is probably about how people neglect and abuse the nature.
But again, Regina never tells the meaning of her songs intentionally. We will never know.

2 hours ago, kvcheban said:

1. Black and White. Professional filming here is the main reason why it's on the top of my list.
The place is gorgeous, Regina is so beatiful, as well as the ballerina.
And you can see all this beauty at the full extent, because the shots are so well-thought-out and harmonious.
The lighting and dynamics match the song.
And Regina does some dancing :)

2. Bleeding Heart. I love the footage from Regina childhood, it fits so naturally into the song and amplifies the feelings.
The photos are so good! My favourite is the last one at 2:57.
The ending is powerful as well.
The song itself is my favourite of these four and special for me.

3. Small Bill$. I like how you can see a story here. There are different interpretations of both lyrics and visuals in youtube comments.
Another pleasant thing is seeing Regina in different styles, with different hair.
The mermaid scene at the end is amusing.
The song itself has unique vibe.

4. The Trapper and the Furrier. The good thing here is that you can see those blue eyes closely :)
But there is not much happening.

Have you seen this?

it’s filmed by the same director of Black and white. 
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 4:09 PM, Regis Memory said:

Have you seen this?

No I haven't. Thanks!

• Like 1